Tickets past their expiration date (date printed on ticket) will not be refunded.
Tickets are valid for the following time periods from the date of purchase:
- One-way tickets, valid for one year
- Ten-trip tickets, valid for 30 days
- Forty-trip tickets, valid for 60 days
Ticket refunds are calculated by:
- One-way tickets, ticket price less 10% handling charge.
- Ten-trip & Forty-trip tickets, subtract the One-way full fare value (not the discounted value) multiplied by the number of used tickets from the actual sales price of the original discounted sales amount, the remaining value of unused tickets will be charged 10% handling charge. At times this will result in no refund.
Example: A commuter purchases a Ten-trip ticket book for $45.50 but only uses 6 of those tickets and applies for a refund with the 4 remaining unused, unexpired tickets. If the One-way full fare value of the ticket cost $5.15, the refund amount would be:
- Ten-trip discounted purchase price = $45.50
- Less 6 (# of used tickets) One-way full fare price at $5.15 each: $5.15 x 6= $30.90
- Balance: ($45.50 – $30.90) = $14.60
- Less 10% handling charge: ($14.60 x .10) = $1.46
- Refund due: ($14.60-$1.46)= $13.14
Requests for refunds of unused, UNEXPIRED tickets can be mailed to:
- DeCamp Bus Lines
P.O. Box 581
Montclair, NJ 07042
Include a self-addressed stamped envelope, along with unused, unexpired tickets. Request for refunds must be post-marked by the ticket expiration date (3 day grace period allotted). Allow 7-14 business days for refunds.
DeCamp Bus Lines is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
Wind Creek Casino Services
Yes. Passengers must be 21 years or older to receive the casino bonus, and to enter the casino floor. Bonuses are given solely at the discretion of Wind Creek.
Yes. Patrons arriving to Wind Creek Bethlehem via a DeCamp line run bus receive $35 free slot play dollars.
A round-trip ticket to Wind Creek Bethlehem cost $45.